Search This Blog

CCE in brief

My photo
Recovering backpacker, Cornwallite at heart, political enthusiast, catalyst, writer, husband, father, community volunteer, unabashedly proud Canadian. Every hyperlink connects to something related directly or thematically to that which is highlighted.

Thursday 14 November 2013

Cognitive Labour Discussed at Toronto Council

 
 
 
Y'know, Councilor Milczyn, I think you've hit on something here.
 
 
Politics, on the whole, does a terrible job at HR, which is kinda sad - if anyone should have their cognitive labour working at maximum potential, it's the policy makers.
 
They can do better.  As I've been saying for years, the time's coming when they won't have a choice not to.
 
I think it's always better to be proactive and benefit rather than be reactive and hope to mitigate damage already done, but what do I know?  I'm not the boss.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment