Search This Blog

CCE in brief

My photo
Recovering backpacker, Cornwallite at heart, political enthusiast, catalyst, writer, husband, father, community volunteer, unabashedly proud Canadian. Every hyperlink connects to something related directly or thematically to that which is highlighted.

Thursday 22 August 2013

Brace Yerself!


Brace yourselves...

Consider it done!



If I ever join the cast of Kick-Ass, I'm calling myself "Captain Brace."



We totally did!  Um, did anyone notice?



It always does...



Face it - the Brits brace better.



Employers keep on using this word.  I do not think it means what they think it means...



That's one way to put it...



After all, if you comment on everything, you will surely be stopped-clock accurate on something

and of course:




In fairness, though, aggregates are all the rage these days...

No comments:

Post a Comment