"Watching the drill, he severely criticised the sub-unit for failing to make good combat preparation" citing the time it had taken to deploy, it said. He blamed a lack of enthusiasm over training among the sub-unit's commander and his superiors.
Lemme see here:
- Constantly telling the people to be scared of impending seas of trouble?
- Favouring lap-dog media, starving all others?
- Loving the troops, criticizing commanders and offering advice where you have zero experience?
- a stifling level of micro-management?
- resource-starving the people who should be competitive anyway?
Yup. Totally gotta watch out for that political left.