Search This Blog

CCE in brief

My photo
Recovering backpacker, Cornwallite at heart, political enthusiast, catalyst, writer, husband, father, community volunteer, unabashedly proud Canadian. Every hyperlink connects to something related directly or thematically to that which is highlighted.

Wednesday 19 February 2014

Frighteningly Familiar



 
 
You know what I would do, if I was functionally-fixed on strength, supremacy absolute authority like Put is, and facing reproach from Europe?  I'd make sure they have other concerns to worry about - like Jobbik and Golden Dawn.  Maybe boost North Korea to be a threat to the Rest of the West's eastern flank.
 
Whatever it takes to win, right?
 
Then I could get back to the business of solving the problems that get in the way of growing the Russian population - like gays, for instance. 
 
But back to the Olympics.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment