Search This Blog

CCE in brief

My photo
Recovering backpacker, Cornwallite at heart, political enthusiast, catalyst, writer, husband, father, community volunteer, unabashedly proud Canadian. Every hyperlink connects to something related directly or thematically to that which is highlighted.

Monday 3 November 2014

Your Patreonage is Welcome!




I keep being told that I should be making more money to write, as I write well and write often.

You'll get no argument from me - thing is, there's this little caveat of people who pay for writing only wanting you to write for them.  When you produce as much content as I do, the theory goes, why would anyone focus on one column on one forum when they can come here and get all they want (and more) for free?

I like to write, I'd like to make money writing, I can't do that unless I write less. 

Unless - you, dear reader, are interested in supporting me and what I do right here.

I have created a Patreon page for that specific purpose.  If you like what I do and enjoy popping by here either for a daily dose or in search of an obscure reference, your support would be appreciated.

It's a brave new world of engagement and civic patronage, isn't it?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment