Search This Blog

CCE in brief

My photo
Recovering backpacker, Cornwallite at heart, political enthusiast, catalyst, writer, husband, father, community volunteer, unabashedly proud Canadian. Every hyperlink connects to something related directly or thematically to that which is highlighted.

Wednesday 16 May 2012

GSAs, Catholic Schools and Education Reform








Having the advantage of being on the political periphery, I have no qualms going near this.

I think there is a real opportunity here to make a more cohesive, efficient system that provides our kids with more opportunities (in a cost-effective manner) and makes it easier for harder-working parents to know their kids are safe and exposed to valuable learning lessons in after-school settings.  We could potentially even reduce gridlock by putting after-school programs in schools.


That's my idea.  If you've thought of something different, I'd love to hear it!

No comments:

Post a Comment